Thursday, July 16, 2009

studio doings and schedule tweaks...



my, there's a lot more yellow on the schedule! The main change is that the studio will be closed Fri - Mon, July 24-27. I'll be cranking out some work over the weekend, and attending to some studio-related affairs that will just be easier to tend if the studio is closed.

Next week also has adjusted hours as I'll be teaching a workshop during the day, but there will still be open studio Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon/evenings.

As always, anyone who would like to come by the studio outside the posted hours, just get in touch with me and we'll make it work!

Also, a reminder that Crazy Green Studios is an ambassador in the MANNA FoodBank Neighborhood Food Drive, and we'll be collecting canned food and other non-perishables through July 24th. While there will be no open studio hours during the day that week or on Friday, I'll be here with the workshop and the collection barrel will be outside for drop off's.

Check out my previous blog post to see a list of the most needed items, and thanks for pitching in for the neighborhood!

No comments: