Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Schedule!


click schedule for larger image

My apologies for not getting this up before the first - it snuck right up on me it did!

For the regulars, please note a few changes:

- The first Friday of the month hours are adjusted to 12-6.

- Beginning April 13, Monday hours will be 4-9pm.

- The studio will be closed on Saturday, April 25. This is tentative, but I didn't want to spring it on anyone, so check with me when it gets closer to see if we're open.

- The studio is REALLY closed on Thursday, April 30. This is because I'll be loading in a show at Clingman Cafe. If I get a suitable studio sitter, we'll stay open (and while I'm at it, plan now to attend the opening reception on May 1, but more on that later!).

Lots of things going on at Crazy Green Studios - for those of you on the mailing list, a member newsletter (the not-so-monthly, monthly) is in the works detailing all the excitement, and you'll see a string of new posts here as well, so stay tuned!

No comments: