Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pop Up Spring Cleaning Sale



I'm cleaning the studio and making room for new production, this is true. It's also true that winter is a bit slower, and I've got some piles of pots that are just lovely, but they really aren't a part of my regular inventory for one reason or another. Some were glaze tests, and progressions of firings as I work through glaze tests. Some were demo pots for various occasions, some were duplicates made when filling commissions. Some were just for fun - trying something new but not intending to continue, and some just haven't found their forever home yet and are of a style I might not continue. All lovely pots, looking for a new home so I'll have room for all the pots on my current production list, as well as the ideas swimming around in my head.

Seems the same is true for my studio-mate Judi, so we're having a little pop-up sale in the new Feature Gallery at The Village Potters. Our sale begins Friday, March 7 and runs through Saturday, March 22 or when we run out of pots, which ever comes first. Pots, both functional and decorative, are priced to help motivate their transition to good homes.

Come and get 'em. All sales final, and no wholesale purchases on sale items.

The Village Potters is located at 191 Lyman Street (Riverview Station), #180, Asheville, NC, 28801. Winter hours are Monday - Saturday, 10am-4pm.

Hope to see you there!



No comments: