Monday, June 15, 2009

woof!


That just about says it all for now - from me and Lissa.

For me, it's been a very busy past ... well just the recent past I guess would cover it. It's still busy, but having had another 2nd Saturday Artist Market weekend, I've been spending part of the day catching up on book work, part in putting the studio back from basic discombobulation. It was a hot weekend, and even staying inside or under the tents, I got a bit of color and a few new freckles. We knew that our Market falling the same weekend as Studio Stroll would work one of two ways for us, and looking at attendance, well it didn't work very well. But looking at the caliber and attitude of local small business artists who see potential and understand growth, it was fabulous. I continue to be filled with awe and gratitude for the good people around me, and that includes new friends I make each month at this Market. Next month we'll rock it!

As for Lissa, she's just been feeling a bit under attended this weekend as I was busy with Market or marketing, and she's just been very woof-y today at every given opportunity. We had one good, long walk this morning, and perhaps a nice stroll in the rain tonight if the clouds keep forming.

Time to get back into the rhythm of the studio life, barky dog and all!

No comments: